We offer conservative, surgical, and rehabilitative treatment options for all foot and ankle conditions. Our practice accepts new patients of every age from newborn to 100+ years. Our office staff is friendly and courteous. Every effort is made to make our patients feel comfortable in our office and satisfied with their care. Please call for an appointment. We look forward to helping you.
Scheduling and Cancellations:
Please call our office at (561) 395-4243 to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please let us know as soon
What to bring to your appointment:
- Names of your other doctors
- List of all allergies
- List of all current medications and dosages.
- List of any vitamins or supplements you are taking
- Recent medical records or x-rays relating to your current problem. This may save you time and charges if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring care.
- Insurance card
- If your insurance plan requires that you have a referral from your Primary Care Doctor, please make sure you obtain one before your appointment.
- New Patient Form
When to arrive:
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete any forms. We strive to stay on time and do not double-book our patients.